Broke my 300blk lyman E-ZEE trimmer pilot can I cover my 308 one

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

austinar15

Broke my 300blk lyman E-ZEE trimmer pilot can I cover my 308 one

Post by austinar15 »

I went to use my 300blk lyman E-ZEE trimmer and the things tip on the pilot broke at where it tappers. I really think it's my roommates cats and I'm itching to open the window(it's only 5 stories) or it could be my girlfriend but I'd rather think it's the fucking cat I hate cats so what subsonic ammo should I use on a cat. I'M JOKING PLEASE DON'T GET SENSITIVE WELL ONLY JOKING ABOUT 1 PART LOL.

But get to the point I can't go out to the store and get one rn but I have a 308 one that I don't use, a drill, a dremel, and metal files. I'm in my apartment in Philly all my real tools are at Pop's body shop in north Jersey because I don't have room. I barely have room for anything but my reloading gear and benches. Does anybody have an idea how to get it done, measurments of a factory one so I can cut it then file to a point or something I need to figure out how to make a square trim with what I have. The brass is cut from 223
austinar15

Re: Broke my 300blk lyman E-ZEE trimmer pilot can I cover my 308 one

Post by austinar15 »

My table top drill press isn't here either. I pretty much need to make it from what I got for now. Also how do you post pictures on this forum I'm a new one here.
InMyHumbleOpinion
Silent But Deadly

Post by InMyHumbleOpinion »

How soon do you need to use it? There is always ebay.
OHOH my bad use Amazon.

Post subject: Amazon referral link - for supporting site.
If you guys can remember - if you click on this link before buying anything at Amazon, I will get a commission that will help support the site. It doesn't cost anything to you. Thank you. I appreciate it.

http://www.amazon.com/?tag=300blktalk-20

Also, I updated the Android version of my BulletFlight app (I wrote it) to have the menu on-screen now. You can buy it from either Google Play store, or Amazon now:

http://amzn.to/2guLNuJ
80hp
Silent But Deadly

Post by 80hp »

Years ago before the 300 Blackout was a gleam in a reloader's eye, I cut down a Lee 7.62x39 trimmer pilot to make one for a 300 Whisper. I used a drill press and files.
From experience, I can tell you it's much easier to buy one than to make one.
M.
THANKS! TO THE AMERICAN VOTERS FOR DEFEATING CLINTON AND MAKING TRUMP OUR PRESIDENT! :D