Ozark Ordnance phone problems?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gafirefighter20

Re: Ozark Ordnance phone problems?

Post by gafirefighter20 »

I havent ordered yet. I am still waiting on my SBR stamp so I am going to hold out for a little bit and see how they do on catching up. Ill stock up on some of the Remington UMC until then.
Gunnison

Post by Gunnison »

Well my partial order shipped Weds 1/21, 32 days after the order was placed. Received it yesterday but when I talked to Tom he said the processed brass wasnt available I had on order the 500 pack of brass. So I cancelled the brass part of the order, not willing to pay 2 shipping charges. Have yet to receive a refund on that part of my order and the proportionate amount of freight Goin on 5 days for that. So i guess I call Monday and try to get my money back. But I bet they wont pay the interest for the month they had my money. Now my question if they are shipping ammo, why couldn't they they ship me the brass. Ya have to have brass to make ammo. The ammo looks decent, I'll try to get out and shoot some when things dry out at my shooting spot. So gafirefighter is ya order your order may be there by the time ya get your stamp. MAYBE :P
gafirefighter20

Post by gafirefighter20 »

Looks like they are really having issues. I'm sure it will all get straightened out. Just growing pains. I'm sure just like us everyone saw ammo at almost 50 cents around and clicked buy now as soon as they could. Please update when you fire some of there ammo. When they get caught up or expand operations to meet demand I will place an order. Until then I'm going to stock up on UMC as long as my local Walmart has it on the shelves.
Distinctive

Post by Distinctive »

Got my order, ammo looks great. I am very pleased with the quality of their product Going this weekend to test it out on a couple of new builds.
300SPARTANS

Post by 300SPARTANS »

Not sure how much ammo you've actually tried, but the Ozark look "ok" at best. It's accuracy is the worst that I've shot out of 300 blackout.

I stopped ordering from them after my first order of 250 just to try them out. This was back in July & it took them 1 month to get me my order. I called several times after they refused to answer emails, and was always given a vague run around answer like "just a few days" & stuff. They even printed the shipping label 5 days before actually shipping just to keep me hanging.

This is obviously how they have chosen to do business. They can never get stuff out in a timely manner. That's worthless.

Do yourself a favor & order from FOG or Gorilla. Both ship same day & have good pricing AND excellent ammo. Shoots very accurate too. For subsonic ammo, go strictly with FOG as it IS the best. Spend a few thousand dollars & try out everyone's offerings if you'd like, which is what I did, or you can save yourself time & frustration.
Distinctive

Post by Distinctive »

Had a chance to run some of their ammo through my pistol build. Every shot is either FTF or FTE, Runs flawlessly with every other ammo I tried.
I will give it a try in one of my 16" guns next week and see how it goes.
WYSIWYG

Post by WYSIWYG »

I only shot 10 of mine last weekend since I was mainly focused on testing my reloads and some of the questionable Fiocchi components I put back together, but all 10 of the O2 rounds fired and cycled fine in my 16", pistol length gas tube barrel. Bold locked back on empty, too. I didn't check accuracy for those specifically, but everything hit the black that day from 50 yards using MBUS flip up iron sights. For me, the quality is quite acceptable, it's just their service that is not. I *might* order from them again in the future as long as I'm not in any hurry to get it.
Gunnison

Post by Gunnison »

Havent had a chance to test the ammo yet, my spot is too muddy to get too...but I canceled the brass part of my order over a month ago and have yet to get a credit on my card. I've called twice and told both times it would be taken care. This is one company I will never order from again
CaptSparrow

Post by CaptSparrow »

I have placed 2 orders with them. The first order was at my door in less than a week and shot very well. No issues and accurate up to 125 yards in a 16" barrel.

The second order took 3 weeks to arrive but I wasn't in a hurry so not really worried about it. At least I know what to expect.