Ozark Ordnance phone problems?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Distinctive

Re: Ozark Ordnance phone problems?

Post by Distinctive »

Good to see orders starting to trickle in. Let us know how it performs.
ig720
Silent Operator

Post by ig720 »

It took them a while to ship my order as well. My first order and kind of made me nervous but I eventually received it.
alexlj92

Post by alexlj92 »

My order shipped today. Says it will be here on the 19th
Gunnison

Post by Gunnison »

Well I ordered on the 19th and still no shipping notice.....come Monday it will be one month 30 friggin days and they show in stock the items i ordered. And not a reply to the couple of emails I sent over the last couple of weeks :x
Distinctive

Post by Distinctive »

Gunnison wrote:Well I ordered on the 19th and still no shipping notice.....come Monday it will be one month 30 friggin days and they show in stock the items i ordered. And not a reply to the couple of emails I sent over the last couple of weeks :x
You better call come Monday, A month past ordering is nuts, maybe they lost the order.
As for me, was told it was shipping Friday of course it did not.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

I ordered some of their ammo late last summer. After a few weeks of no shipping (with the CC charged almost immediately upon placing order) I checked the website to see if it was out of stock. They had plenty and now it was on sale!

It took a couple phone calls to get it shipped, and to get a refund of the balance between the price I paid and the sale price. Had they shipped it promptly I would not have wanted the refund, but since the price dropped before they shipped, I thought it only fair.

The ammo shots fine, but there are lots of other places out there to get ammo where the business is run more professionally.
Distinctive

Post by Distinctive »

Do they only ship orders on Fridays?
alexlj92

Post by alexlj92 »

Got my ammo in the mail today. Its a new build and I have had some chambering issues but I cycled it at home a few times before going to the range. Ended up shooting 100rds without any issues.
gafirefighter20

Post by gafirefighter20 »

I was actually about to place an order with them when I found this thread. I decided to give then a call before I did just to see where they were at on shipping. I got an answer on the first call. He told me that they are backed up like you all have said. He said they did not expect this much success and are working on catching up. He did tell me they have tamed up proproduction and have added a second shift of qc. He told me right now they are shipping orders from 1-2 and 1-3. He told me they are improving shipping times and to expect around 18 days.
Distinctive

Post by Distinctive »

gafirefighter20 wrote:I was actually about to place an order with them when I found this thread. I decided to give then a call before I did just to see where they were at on shipping. I got an answer on the first call. He told me that they are backed up like you all have said. He said they did not expect this much success and are working on catching up. He did tell me they have tamed up proproduction and have added a second shift of qc. He told me right now they are shipping orders from 1-2 and 1-3. He told me they are improving shipping times and to expect around 18 days.
Did you end up ordering? I am still waiting on an update on my order.