Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Re: Ammo Price and Stock

Post by VENT625 »

kitkat wrote:Hello, my first post!. Here you go:

20rds - 300 AAC BLACKOUT Remington Premier Match 125gr. OTM Ammo $39.95

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_i ... c-blackout
And the gouging continues.................Im finding more and more places that I will NOT do business with when this is over.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

wass
Silent Operator

Post by wass »

Same here. I won't buy from Cheaper than dirt either...EVER!

Right to Bear Arms has some 110 and 150 gr. BLK in stock according to their site http://www.right2bearammo.com/shop/cata ... 0bff568b23. Expensive at $1.50 per round. I won't buy it, but if you need ammo, I've seen it priced higher.
ttrull

Post by ttrull »

wass wrote:I called Brownells shortly after ttrull's post, and I was told they have not had it in stock for months, didn't have any today, and didn't sell any today. The rep checked and confirmed my January backorder was still backordered. However, as mentioned in a previous post Sinclair (owned by Brownells) did have it in stock today, and sold out quickly.

So I just got off the phone with Brownells after complaining about Sinclair selling this ammo while I had a backorder. After being placed on hold for several minutes, the rep got back to me and said my backorder will be shipped in the next day or two. So what's up with that! I would suggest anyone else with a Brownells backorder of the Rem 220 subs call them, complain about Sinclair, and perhaps your backorder will be filled.

This is the Gunbot link. http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/300-aac-whisper

Apologies to you ttrull. Did you buy from Brownells or Sinclair? If it was Sinclair, I wish you had been more clear. However, either way, I believe you did buy 10 boxes today. Thanks for your post.
thank you sir!

It was in fact brownells, when i searched on ammoseek.com three sites came up and brownells was the most trusted that i knew about all had $1.round remington 300blk ammo.
GSO
Silent But Deadly

Post by GSO »

wass wrote:I called Brownells shortly after ttrull's post, and I was told they have not had it in stock for months, didn't have any today, and didn't sell any today. The rep checked and confirmed my January backorder was still backordered. However, as mentioned in a previous post Sinclair (owned by Brownells) did have it in stock today, and sold out quickly.

So I just got off the phone with Brownells after complaining about Sinclair selling this ammo while I had a backorder. After being placed on hold for several minutes, the rep got back to me and said my backorder will be shipped in the next day or two. So what's up with that! I would suggest anyone else with a Brownells backorder of the Rem 220 subs call them, complain about Sinclair, and perhaps your backorder will be filled.

Apologies to you ttrull. Did you buy from Brownells or Sinclair? If it was Sinclair, I wish you had been more clear. However, either way, I believe you did buy 10 boxes today. Thanks for your post.
I missed calling before they closed for the day, but I'll be calling again tomorrow. I need to ask them about their new website status as well. They have columns for Ordered, Allocated, Held, Backordered, Cancelled. It's not clear the difference between the middle three, and which means you are in the queue to be filled.

I am also thankful for the heads-up from ttrull!
I don't collect firearms; they just accumulate...

"Be Prepared" - My motto from an early age.

Greg
wass
Silent Operator

Post by wass »

ttrull wrote:

thank you sir!

It was in fact brownells, when i searched on ammoseek.com three sites came up and brownells was the most trusted that i knew about all had $1.round remington 300blk ammo.
I guess I'll keep an eye on ammoseek. Thanks.
FredNBarney

Post by FredNBarney »