Possible 220 sub group buy IS **CLOSED**

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Goldngun

Re: Possible 220 sub group buy IS **CLOSED**

Post by Goldngun »

Texmullet wrote:I need you to send my ammo by the end of the week. If you can not do that please refund my money. Thank you

Pm sent also
I got a refund. Zach was easy to mdeal with and straight with me, but Mike was a comletely diffeent story. I fired em.
Goldngun

Post by Goldngun »

follybeacher wrote:Question:

Per UPS:
"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
Label Created On: 09/18/2012
Additional Information Shipped/Billed On:09/18/2012Type:PackageWeight:10.00 lbs
Scheduled Delivery: 24-September-2012"

... does this mean you haven’t really given the package to UPS yet!?!?
That's the same B. S. I got. One sad excuse after another. I give em a big huge FAIL!! Make it easy on yourself...simply buy the Hornady 208 grain subs. Just as quiet as 220 grain subs thru my YHM Ti 308 suppressor and just as cheap as this stuff, but hi quality ammo that you can actually hold in your hands and you can depend on. After all, that's what it's all about, eh!?
follybeacher
Silent Operator

Post by follybeacher »

dude, we get it. you got a refund. such as life.
expected to get mine shipment today and hopefully get out this coming weekend. looking forward to some tigger time with the subs!
edit: give me link to these said inexpensive hornady 208g subs
edit: got 'em. packed well... can't wait to shoot
Last edited by follybeacher on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swammo
Senior Silent Operator

Post by swammo »

Goldngun wrote:
follybeacher wrote:Question:

Per UPS:
"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
Label Created On: 09/18/2012
Additional Information Shipped/Billed On:09/18/2012Type:PackageWeight:10.00 lbs
Scheduled Delivery: 24-September-2012"

... does this mean you haven’t really given the package to UPS yet!?!?
That's the same B. S. I got. One sad excuse after another. I give em a big huge FAIL!! Make it easy on yourself...simply buy the Hornady 208 grain subs. Just as quiet as 220 grain subs thru my YHM Ti 308 suppressor and just as cheap as this stuff, but hi quality ammo that you can actually hold in your hands and you can depend on. After all, that's what it's all about, eh!?
Did you become a member just crap on our business? I see nowhere where I refunded you more money than you paid. I bet if I look deeper, I refunded you twice.

We are quality, you are just mad, please refrain from any more slander. We are two guys trying to make a living, we have never ripped anyone off. Our ammo is awesome, and will perform as good, if not better than any of the big companies.

Sorry you are mad, this was a group buy, not a half off sale by a major retailer. Group buys are intended to benefit both parties, I have always delivered, not fast but delivered every group buy I have ran.

Thanks,

Zach
delNbones

Post by delNbones »

I am eagerly looking forward to receiving my ammo. I know I was one of the last people to put in an order, I just hope you guys got an email about my change of address (I moved since ordering).

Keep up the good work and don't let the whiny people get ya down. I'm looking forward to a great product. :mrgreen:
Just an Alaska kid surviving graduate school one day at a time. PhD in Physics here I come.
swammo
Senior Silent Operator

Post by swammo »

delNbones wrote:I am eagerly looking forward to receiving my ammo. I know I was one of the last people to put in an order, I just hope you guys got an email about my change of address (I moved since ordering).

Keep up the good work and don't let the whiny people get ya down. I'm looking forward to a great product. :mrgreen:
email me again just to make sure I got it.
v188
Silent Operator

Post by v188 »

Zach,

you posted about week and half ago that you only had 9000 rounds left to have everything finished.

Can you give us an idea when you'll be finished shipping everything? Not in a big rush, just looking for info.

Thanks.
300newb

Post by 300newb »

Still waiting. I have not received an update or a shipping label or a refund. I would like an accurate date when my product will be shipped.
btb601

Post by btb601 »

Just popping in for people that are waiting for their order. I should have my order by tomorrow evening. Order number was in the 1570s
v188
Silent Operator

Post by v188 »

Well Zach,

Edited for Thanksgiving: Please ship, you're 2 weeks later than you promised when I called.

With that said, take off Thanksgiving and spend time with your family and friends.