Cva scout rifles

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gunguy
Senior Silent Operator

Cva scout rifles

Post by gunguy »

Does anybody know where I can acquire one of these, are they still being made?
AAC Cyclone-BRANDED FOR LIFE MEMBER
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Re: Cva scout rifles

Post by rebel »

Last I looked they were still catalogued on CVA's website. None of my distributors have any though. Not sure why.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
ncbowhnter
Silent But Deadly

Post by ncbowhnter »

gunguy wrote:Does anybody know where I can acquire one of these, are they still being made?
I looked til I was blue in the face. Couldn't find one. Then I came across the CVA Hunter for under $220 so I jumped on that. Bought 2 of them cause I liked the first one so much. Reeds sports is the only place I know of that has them.
Brettitt41

Post by Brettitt41 »

I just found one locally, private sale, for $200 w/120 rounds of Rem 220. Yes I jumped on it. :lol:
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" George Orwell
Steve Urquell
Silent But Deadly

Post by Steve Urquell »

gunguy wrote:Does anybody know where I can acquire one of these, are they still being made?
These are made by Bergara and imported. They are like CZ in that they build some and export them in lots. No telling when they will make another run of them for export. Keep checking. They are truly great rifles for any amount of money. Here's the Bergara BA13. Wish we could get it here.

http://www.bergararifles.com/en/rifles/ ... rifle=BA13

Brettitt41

Post by Brettitt41 »

Steve Urquell wrote:
These are made by Bergara and imported. They are like CZ in that they build some and export them in lots. No telling when they will make another run of them for export. Keep checking. They are truly great rifles for any amount of money. Here's the Bergara BA13. Wish we could get it here.

OOOooohhh I like the wood furniture on that.
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" George Orwell
steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Post by steven11b »

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. if I was to walk by that in a gun store it would walk out with me.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne
Steve Urquell
Silent But Deadly

Post by Steve Urquell »

Brettitt41 wrote:
Steve Urquell wrote:

OOOooohhh I like the wood furniture on that.
That stock is actually painted plastic. They call it "wood camo" Here's another little gem we can't get.

gunguy
Senior Silent Operator

Post by gunguy »

Oh man that take down is such a cool gun! I can't figure out why more manufacturers don't make them?
gunguy
Senior Silent Operator

Post by gunguy »

Well, I heard back from cva and they are no longer making these rifle chambered in 300 blk. Bummer.