700 sps tactical

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Re: 700 sps tactical

Post by GTO Kroh »

TMD wrote:
GTO Kroh wrote:Well here is mine. Sadly mine is a 1-10 twist barrel. Looks like it's time to read barrel.. so who sells a nice 16.5" 1-7 medium heavy or heavy profile barrel. Preferably fluted.

How do you like the MagPul stock? I have a SPS in .300bo and love it but that rubber band Hogue calls a stock has to go.
I really like the ergonomics of the MagPul stock . The only way to get the floor plate for mags comes with a .308 mag but if you get the 5.56 aics mags they are dimensionally the same . I would recommend it

And if your in western PA I would gladly let anyone try it out.
Jay66

Post by Jay66 »

So how is your ATN sight holding on? Looks like just to front is on the rail or just the front of the rail is secured. I can't get my ATN back far enough to be comfortable either.
Thanks
Jay
GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTO Kroh »

Jay66 wrote:So how is your ATN sight holding on? Looks like just to front is on the rail or just the front of the rail is secured. I can't get my ATN back far enough to be comfortable either.
Thanks
Jay
I bought a bridge rail section. It's fully on a rail. But I have ATI on a bridge on a rail. It holds zero and shoots well. Raised the cheek weld a little. Not the optimum way I would go about it but it's what I could find that works. Plus the bridge raised it enough it clears the bolt handle well.
GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTO Kroh »

Well I sent mine back to remington again. Hopefully when it comes back its going to have a 1:7 barrel. My guess is it will take them 5 months. Took 4 1/2 for the trigger recall.