CZs new 527 in 300BO

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

FordNLNR

CZs new 527 in 300BO

Post by FordNLNR »

Has anyone heard when this rifle is supposed to hit dealers? I think this is the one I've been waiting for.

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-527-americ ... sor-ready/
Armed in Utah

Re: CZs new 527 in 300BO

Post by Armed in Utah »

cool...should be a seller........
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

FordNLNR wrote:Has anyone heard when this rifle is supposed to hit dealers? I think this is the one I've been waiting for.

My distributors have this listed but 0 in stock. CZ is slow to get these to market but at least they are listed now.
I've got one back ordered myself 8)
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
TMD
Silent But Deadly

Post by TMD »

It's catalogued but when it actually hits the shelves is anybody's guess. I asked my favorite LGS about it a few weeks back and he didn't know either. One thing he did say is CZ is starting to make dealers take bigger orders then they want and not letting them cherry pick what they want to stock so this may make it even harder to get locally. If that's the case it will more then likely show up at online dealers before mom and pop gun shops.
N2130N
Silent But Deadly

Post by N2130N »

I'd love to get one of these! I just about sent off a 223 527 to be converted but then I heard about these.

Much as I love my micro Seven, the CZs build quality is 10x better.
WTB: exotic ammo! AP, tracers, etc. Money waiting, whatcha got?
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

TMD wrote:It's catalogued but when it actually hits the shelves is anybody's guess. I asked my favorite LGS about it a few weeks back and he didn't know either. One thing he did say is CZ is starting to make dealers take bigger orders then they want and not letting them cherry pick what they want to stock so this may make it even harder to get locally. If that's the case it will more then likely show up at online dealers before mom and pop gun shops.
Sounds like something Colt would do.
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

N2130N wrote: Much as I love my micro Seven, the CZs build quality is 10x better.
The 527 is a beautifully built rifle that still manages to have problems... I hope the 300 blackout version does better, but only time will tell.
Bustedknuckle

Post by Bustedknuckle »

Grab a Gun has the cz-527 for $655.
Is the CZ much better than the Ruger American?
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

rebel wrote:
FordNLNR wrote:Has anyone heard when this rifle is supposed to hit dealers? I think this is the one I've been waiting for.

My distributors have this listed but 0 in stock. CZ is slow to get these to market but at least they are listed now.
I've got one back ordered myself 8)
Here's a little tidbit for you that you may not know yet.

While CZ has an office in Kansas City, they plan to open a manufacturing plant in the USA soon.

------------translated
http://ekonom.ihned.cz/c1-65723600-cesk ... -ma-na-vic

Česká zbrojovka is experiencing bloom and has more to do with it. We will be producing in America, says her boss Lubomir Kovařík

Zbrojovka under Kovařík's leadership began to produce new weapons, which are the basis of its current success.
New pistols and machine guns added to the police and the army in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
He is now focusing on the US where he wants to start production and supply US armed forces.

he Czech Armory of Uhersky Brod is experiencing unprecedented flourishing. Thanks to new pistols, rifles, and machine guns in the last decade, it has tripled sales that could exceed four billion crowns for the first time in the company's history. Weapons supply the Czech army and the police, and succeeded in a large tender for pistols for Slovak security forces. Its products are of interest all over the world and are particularly successful in the highly competitive market in the US, where the company has great plans under the leadership of Lubomir Kovařík. This year he wants to start production with a clear goal: to begin delivering weapons to US armed forces.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
Dolomite_Supafly
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dolomite_Supafly »

And honestly CZ P09 would have been a better fit than the Sig 320 for the average soldier. Leave the factory decocker for the average service member. That way the training will be minimal because of the Beretta's use of a a decocker. Assign a suppressor ready model to the special units and allow them to use the cocked and locked setup if they choose. They have smaller versions of the same gun for different roles within the branches of service as well. I carried a 1911 and Beretta in the service. I had problems shooting the Beretta because of the large grip. And it was a big and heavy pistol for a 9mm. The 1911 fit most soldiers better but the recoil was a problem for some. My CZ P09 feels great in my hands and it has a replaceable back strap so you could also grind them down to fit your hand without damaging the frame.
WWW.thegunmilitia.com

Come join the militia!