What's the best 300 Blackout Bolt-Action Rifle and what's the best value priced 300 Blackout Bolt-Action Rifle?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Oldhand

Re: What's the best 300 Blackout Bolt-Action Rifle and what's the best value priced 300 Blackout Bolt-Action Rifle?

Post by Oldhand »

Don't forget the used market, I picked up a Remington 700 for $530 at a pawn shop. A friend picked up a used one for $580 at a gun store, they are out there. 8)
2bad4u2
Silent But Deadly

Re: What's the best 300 Blackout Bolt-Action Rifle and what's the best value priced 300 Blackout Bolt-Action Rifle?

Post by 2bad4u2 »

Netpackrat wrote:
2bad4u2 wrote:I think the upcoming CZ introduction is an interesting option and likely well worth the money. I'll own one in 7.62x39mm one day.
I have one in 7.62x39, and if I had it to do again I would get a Savage instead.
Why? I'm not a Savage hater but that would be going back words IMHO.
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

2bad4u2 wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:
2bad4u2 wrote:I think the upcoming CZ introduction is an interesting option and likely well worth the money. I'll own one in 7.62x39mm one day.
I have one in 7.62x39, and if I had it to do again I would get a Savage instead.
Why? I'm not a Savage hater but that would be going back words IMHO.
More likely to work right out of the box.

viewtopic.php?f=151&t=99848#p964622

Edit to add link to the long version:

http://www.theguncounter.com/forum/view ... =5&t=24036
RAINS
Silent But Deadly

Post by RAINS »

Make sure you handle the rifles you are considering before buying one! Especially if your going to shoot it off hand. For me the AAC/rem model 7 did not fit me at all. The Remmy 700 was too heavy. I've not yet found a Ruger to handle. The early Ruger problems seem to have been fixed though. For the price I'd go Ruger or CZ. I think they represent the best values.

R