Magpul Hunter American stock for the RARR

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Sheepdogleader

Re: Magpul Hunter American stock for the RARR

Post by Sheepdogleader » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:51 am

I am a new poster here and new to 300 Blackout (I have a Ruger Ranch 26968 at the dealer waiting to be picked up and a YHM Resonator with the Form 4 just started a week ago, and a Springfield Armory Saint Pistol in 300 on the waiting list for my dealer.)

I'm following this specific to the Magpul Stock, but is there ANY good modular chassis or replacement stock yet known to work with the new model (26968-RARR with the detachable magazines)?

Thanks-

BulletFlight for Android
bdill
Silent Operator

Post by bdill » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Sheepdogleader wrote:I am a new poster here and new to 300 Blackout (I have a Ruger Ranch 26968 at the dealer waiting to be picked up and a YHM Resonator with the Form 4 just started a week ago, and a Springfield Armory Saint Pistol in 300 on the waiting list for my dealer.)

I'm following this specific to the Magpul Stock, but is there ANY good modular chassis or replacement stock yet known to work with the new model (26968-RARR with the detachable magazines)?

Thanks-
Cdi has a dbm that works. If you buy a Boyd’s stock and send it to them they will I let it for free. As far as chassis go I have no idea

bdill
Silent Operator

Post by bdill » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Apparently mdt has a chassis that will now work with the 300blackout Ruger American, it’s called the LSS-XL GEN 2