USGI Mags

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Relokation

USGI Mags

Post by Relokation »

Evening fellow blackouters! There seems to be a ton of topics with the word magazine in them (shocker I know) so I figured I'd just caught out the hours of sifting and ask again. What USGI mags work reliably with. 300BLK? I eventually will shoot suppressed and I know that can affect the reliability of mags. Trying to keep an extremely obvious difference between my 5.56 and .300BLK mags. What ISGI style mags will work? The D&H blackout specific mags always seem to be out of stock. Thanks for the feed back and sorry to beat the dead horse with this question
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Re: USGI Mags

Post by John A. »

Colts' and Lancers seem to work fine for me.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
Wanderson

Re: USGI Mags

Post by Wanderson »

For off the shelf factory loads, I’ve not found any mag that won’t run .300bo.
Most of mine are E-Landers, Lancers & D&H. But I’ve also run Okay, CPD, Fab Defense, and ASC.
If your reloading your own and messing around with shorter bullets or longer OAL then .300bo specific mags may be a good idea. Or if you just want mags already marked ‘300bo’.

E-Landers have really strong springs and heavy steel, but no .300bo specific version, and while they run all factory loads can’t run max OAL loads like Lancers. Lancers and D&H would be my top recommendations.