Yankee Hill Integrally Suppressed Upper

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Yankee Hill Integrally Suppressed Upper

Post by BlogSarge »

Does anyone have any first hand experience with this? Or know of any independant evaluations/reviews?

https://yhm.net/integral-300-blackout-top-end.html

Thanks
GunFunZS
Silent But Deadly

Re: Yankee Hill Integrally Suppressed Upper

Post by GunFunZS »

Nope, but I would want to know if it is possible to unscrew the outer tube in order to clean the innards. I assume that the core is welded on like a big muzzle brake, as sig did a few years back.

Remember those? https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/ ... -silencer/
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

You'd think for that much money, they'd at least include a bolt and charging handle with the gun and maybe headspace and test fire it. That earns it a easy pass for me.

With that said, I have a buddy in Florida who had one of yhms rimfire cans and it was about the biggest piece of junk that ever was made.

1. It was a sealed suppressor.

2. The threads weren't straight and he had finally got them to replace everything but the tube.

The SECOND time he had to send it back to them because they FAILED to fix it the first time.

They tried to blame it on the threads of the barrel, but that wasn't the case. It was on YHM's end of it.

You'll also notice that YHM doesn't really have any record breaking cans. In truth, they're on the lower end of average.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy their stuff. For the record, I make my own suppressors.

If you want good quality integral, call Dave @ Liberty Suppressors and ask them about the Leonidas upper. Tell them John A. from NFA forum sent you. He may give you a little break on it.

Or he may jack the price up a little more and give you the "family discount". Hard to say :lol:
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

Thanks for the input. Probably a moot point anyway, I doubt she’ll authorize the purchase, lol!
GunFunZS
Silent But Deadly

Post by GunFunZS »

Well then get a rebel sos hunter.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

Never heard of the rebel can. Damn. Someting else to covet.....
GunFunZS
Silent But Deadly

Post by GunFunZS »

They sometimes have specials with two cans as a set which would cost you less after the stamps, than a single can from most manufacturers before the stamp.