New Here + First 300 BLK Build

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gnumadic

Re: New Here + First 300 BLK Build

Post by gnumadic »

cdakers wrote:
gnumadic wrote: It may well be better to just keep it as a pistol rather than have to go through BATFE notifications when I want to cross the border. And to your point it works well no matter how you use it.
You permission slip for border crossings can cover up to 1 year at a time. Send the form in once a year and you're done.
Good to know...that may make me reconsider.
TexasEric wrote:How does echo mode work?

Does it function as a burst, or act like a full auto?
In 'echo' mode it fires on every action of the trigger--the pull and release--which is why it's BATFE approved (in most states). If you pull and hold the trigger you can also move the safety lever and not fire the second round. I'd say it's most effective/accurate when used as a two-shot burst. However, with rapid trigger action it sounds like full auto. It'll empty a magazine (and your wallet) pretty fast.

The first time at the range my buddy's son said, "That shouldn't be legal." To which I said, "Hey, it's not a dead man's switch...I'm still doing half the work!" 8)
--
“Freedom is living without government coercion. So when a politician talks about freedom for this group or that, ask yourself whether he is advocating more government action or less.” - Ron Paul