Micro-pistols

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

nicholleiwaoka7

Re: Micro-pistols

Post by nicholleiwaoka7 »

Krinkov-length 10.5" SBR barrel (or you can go shorter and use a permanently attached muzzle device to bring it to the 16" legal minimum).
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

nicholleiwaoka7 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:50 pm Krinkov-length 10.5" SBR barrel (or you can go shorter and use a permanently attached muzzle device to bring it to the 16" legal minimum).
All depends where one lives and whether one wants to pay the $200 tax. Behind enemy lines folks have forgotten that, free states know about it though.
genrissell

Post by genrissell »

I love my 5.7x28mm FN PS90. It's light, has good ergonomics, is plenty accurate, and has phenomenal ballistics. But it's not an AR. The 5.7 is a great round. It's got great penetration and expansion potential. It's lightweight and has low recoil. It was also expensive. If you're looking for a cheap plinking round, the .223 is the way to go. If you're looking for a serious self-defence round, the 5.7 is the way to go. Also, for the 5.7, you can find on https://3dgunbuilder.com/polymer-80/pol ... jig-guide/ a lot of interesting accessories to make it much better.
FartinSpartan

Post by FartinSpartan »

I like the "itty bitty bang bang" :)