WE WON! TRUMP IS PRESIDENT!

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

80hp
Silent But Deadly

WE WON! TRUMP IS PRESIDENT!

Post by 80hp »

Hilary lost! We won't have to fight any of her "common sense" gun laws!
Trump has a carry permit! He understands about guns!
Maybe we can get the law changed so suppressors will be easier to get!
M.
THANKS! TO THE AMERICAN VOTERS FOR DEFEATING CLINTON AND MAKING TRUMP OUR PRESIDENT! :D
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Re: WE WON! TRUMP IS PRESIDENT!

Post by BlogSarge »

It would be nice to see suppressors removed from the NFA quagmire and accepted as the polite way to shoot. Maybe freeing them up would lead to more development and less cost.
rparker762
Silent Operator

Post by rparker762 »

As I only frequent gun forums so these comments are to be expected and I 110% agree with them, we still have a long battle ahead of us. BS gun laws are a small part of what Trump needs to deal with and realistically, that wont happen for a while. He might hold off new BS, but we, unfortunately, will not be his focus. If he does what he says he's gonna do, he has 8 years of damage to try and repair and that is what he NEEDS to focus on. AND that's if he makes it to Jan 8th. Who's to say something doesn't happen between now and then that the big Obummer pulls off or allows to happen that throws this country into turmoil. I will breath a little better come January...

On a side note, we've seen how violent Killery supporters were when Trump was only running, imagine what they will do no that he won? That is if their heads haven't already exploded.
Springfield
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Springfield »

Trump was elected President and I get to pick up my first suppressor today which was finally approved. Its shaping up to be a good day!

I agree that he has a lot on his plate and firearm related items may not be at the top of his priorities. The way I see it at the very least his election and the elections of Republicans in general will hopefully bring some stability to the firearms market and eliminate/reduce the panic buying that ran rampant during the dark years of Obama.

I don't expect to see an end to the NFA or anything but perhaps we could get suppressors moved to a status similar to a typical firearm purchase (background check only) and significantly reduce the wait times for other NFA items by streamlining the process and requiring the ATF to either issue or decline applications in 30/60/90 days. National CCW may be an option and if favorable Justices are appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court some of the asinine laws in the more liberal states could be ruled unconstitutional (as they are).

Although I voted for Trump, I have had my doubts about him throughout the election process and do not care for his personality. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he proves me wrong as President, we certainly could have done much worse. Time will tell...
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

my faith in our election system has been restored! I guess the live voters finally outnumbered the dead ones. :lol: I don't expect Trump to perform miracles with the NFA and firearm laws but at least I doubt he will be pushing for more restrictive ones. I will be happy if he can get our economy back up which is something that I believe he can and will do!
peace through superior firepower
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

No more Clintons!! No more Clintons!! Maybe I'll get a sign made up for our front yard.

Also I'm sure the White House staff is breathing a sigh of relief. No more sex in the oval office. Hillary was reported to be a real "B" word to the White House staff. Unlike most retiring Presidents, when Bill left office they removed everything that was donated to the White House during his administration assuming it was given to him personally, not him as President. I always thought that was a cheap shot. Previous Presidents left these items at the White House.
DoubleJ
Silent But Deadly

Post by DoubleJ »

I'm all for the end of the electoral college to come about, but I'm gonna go ahead and be hypocritical here and say I'd glad for it in 2016. Also like to thank FL, NC and PA, nice job there at the end. Whoever is bringing in Michigan ballots in a USPS truck needs to be fired though, very pokey. CO and IL, my chosen and birth states, are crap, and I'm ashamed of both.
I do not reply to posts with horrific grammar errors.

I do not reply to posts concerning the case mouth dent.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

I'm looking forward to some deals as the hoarders realize they misjudged. :lol:
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

I am really glad the people woke up to the dangers of the Clinton crime syndicate and voted for Trump.

Fantastic news that the criminal global elites got spanked AGAIN!
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap