Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Re: Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Post by VENT625 »

tXr wrote:
VENT625 wrote:
tXr wrote:BUT the shield wouldn't have been needed if they didn't allow the stinking sunni terrorists into their nation in the first place, they deserve exactly what they get for their embracing of the sunni death cult.

Saying the French people deserved what they got for their governments actions, is like saying you get what you deserve for Obama's actions. Disappointed in you txr.....
The vast majority in France were very pro muslim immigrant right up until this last attack, it isn't just their govt, but their current culture.

If you pet a poisonous snake, expect to be bit!

So the 129 people who died last week, whether they believed in the governments actions or not, deserved to die? I thought that way of thinking went out in 1945. You should be :oops:. Done.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

VENT625 wrote:
So the 129 people who died last week, whether they believed in the governments actions or not, deserved to die? I thought that way of thinking went out in 1945. You should be :oops:. Done.
No they don't deserve to die, but they do deserve as a nation to face the consequences of their decisions as a culture and society to welcome the muslim animals no matter how bad that result is. Just like I said, if you play with a venomous snake and get bit, I feel no sorrow for you.

I feel no embarrassment over what I said at all, not one little bit. If you open your doors to the muslim scourge, then don't come crying when they slit your friggin throat or blow up your home.
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap
BlackLight
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BlackLight »

tXr wrote: So the 129 people who died last week, whether they believed in the governments actions or not, deserved to die? I thought that way of thinking went out in 1945. You should be :oops:. Done.
If you join a suicide cult, yeah that's what happens. And to quote Eastwood, deserves got nuthin to do with it
Lefties are members of a suicide cult who want to compel your membership
Sig220
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sig220 »

I'm with Vent on this one.

If you do some checking,of the people who lost their lives while in happened in France, they were from many other countries as well. It is not politically correct to say so, but the violence spilling out of the middle east is the preliminary rounds of a religious war. Watch how often ISIS/Daash or whatever they are called refer to us (western culture) as crusaders. A lot of innocent people will lose their lives before this is settled. Of course, this is only my opinion and worth everything you paid for it!!

We are being force fed refugees as we discuss this....the "O" wants to bring in 100,000 from Syria alone. Of course with our open southern border, we might have already absorbed a few undisirables from the middle east. Not to mention other countries :x
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

The text said bullet HOLES?! Did the bullets penetrate the shield?
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

L1A1Rocker wrote:The text said bullet HOLES?! Did the bullets penetrate the shield?
Good question?

Looked at another article:
The shield that stopped 27 bullets during the Bataclan theatre raid

The image, first posted to the website of French newspaper 20 Minutes, shows a towering black Kevlar shield peppered with 27 bullet holes
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/11/1 ... eatre-raid
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
DoubleJ
Silent But Deadly

Post by DoubleJ »

tXr wrote:
VENT625 wrote:
tXr wrote:BUT the shield wouldn't have been needed if they didn't allow the stinking sunni terrorists into their nation in the first place, they deserve exactly what they get for their embracing of the sunni death cult.

Saying the French people deserved what they got for their governments actions, is like saying you get what you deserve for Obama's actions. Disappointed in you txr.....
The vast majority in France were very pro muslim immigrant right up until this last attack, it isn't just their govt, but their current culture.

If you pet a poisonous snake, expect to be bit!
Please site your source, do you actually know more than 50% of the people in France, or was there a poll or something?
I do not reply to posts with horrific grammar errors.

I do not reply to posts concerning the case mouth dent.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

dellet wrote:
L1A1Rocker wrote:The text said bullet HOLES?! Did the bullets penetrate the shield?
Good question?

The image, first posted to the website of French newspaper 20 Minutes, shows a towering black Kevlar shield peppered with 27 bullet holes

Thanks. I guess "27 bullet holes" has a lot more ring to it than "27 bullet indentions".
TreeTopFlier
Silent But Deadly

Post by TreeTopFlier »

dellet wrote:
Good question?

Read that it will take a 50 bmg. That's solid!
I build the #TTFPowderStand for the Lee Turret Press

http://www.youtube.com/user/TreeTopFlier
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Saying the French people deserved what they got for their governments actions, is like saying you get what you deserve for Obama's actions. Disappointed in you txr.....[/quote]

If you pet a poisonous snake, expect to be bit![/quote]

Please site your source, do you actually know more than 50% of the people in France, or was there a poll or something?[/quote]

I doubt that the majority of France is pro muslim. However, muslims have been present in France since the mid 8th century, so their foothold there is strong.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."