Church shooting.

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

skered53

Re: Church shooting.

Post by skered53 »

They want to make this about race (even though the killer had black friends) and gun control (which we all know won't fix anything). As long as we have sick people who are attempting to make their irrelevant lives relevant, the liberal media to publicize their mass killings and easy "gun free zones" for targets, mass shootings will continue (and no amount of gun control will change it):
Yeah posing with that Jacket with the South African and Zimbabwe flags right in front of the rebel flag license plate thing doesn't mean anything........

Sounds like Fox News didn't cover the story ? ie only the liberal media did ?

I hope his father feels terrible about this and carries this for the rest of his life ?

.02c
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Is anybody else thinking Manchurian Canidate?
I mean, since Columbine, the majority of these mass/ terror type killings have been done by young white boys ( DC sniper kid exception ) who's momma and daddy didn't say NO, or tear that ass up if it was needed. I have noticed that the millenials seem to an entitled group of young little snotnoses who apparently feel they deserve more than they got. When life throws them a curve ball they are ill equipped to handle it. This is my 22 year old son's observation of his friends. I work ( but not much longer ) with a bunch of these type folks, unwilling to do what it takes to get a job done but more than willing to delegate someone else to do it and take credit for it. There minds are already primed to be turned into uncaring killers, just add a few chemicals and some suggestions....... tin foil hat going on now.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
realtreehunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by realtreehunter »

hunter2 wrote:
TreeTopFlier wrote:Horrible, just Horrible, can't imagine the horror these people are going through. And now we have another mass shooter in custody facing endless days of legal posturing and bla bla...not justice. Stick a pin in him already!

Ok, new rule, If you commit a mass killing your punishment is predetermined, without negotiation so no one has to feel guilty about the consequence you have chosen for yourself. And here is the important part, there is no excuse defense...your not too crazy...we don't care if your mother didn't hug you. You get put down like any other sick animal...pronto. Somehow we have to send a signal that is potent enough to get through XANAX

These guys negotiate traffic and don't step in front of trains on their way to commit evil. That tells me, they have a satisfactory notion of self preservation...we should exploit that.

The president goes after liberties but seems indifferent to the actual person who commits the crime...is it just me?

Liberty cannot survive if we don't have the courage to demand consequence from those that abuse it.

Sorry...pissed!
Quite right! Too bad somebody was not able to stop him with ccw.
I read somewhere that although South Carolina allows concealed carry in churches, it must be with permission from the Pastor,
This Pastor was a liberal anti-gun Pastor, so no ccws allowed. I wish I could remember where I read it.
skered53

Post by skered53 »

I read somewhere that although South Carolina allows concealed carry in churches, it must be with permission from the Pastor,
This Pastor was a liberal anti-gun Pastor, so no ccws allowed. I wish I could remember where I read it.
Given the preponderance of young African Americans using guns for the wrong thing ( and most likely illegally ) ( at least that what the media tells me ;-), I'm not surprised that this Church would ask folks not to bring their weapons onto the premises.

Does one of you attend church services where the Pastor, Deacon, Priest, Rabi has said it was ok to CCW ? More than likely they would look the other way and follow a type of don't ask don't tell deal ???

.02c
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

This is about race, perhaps combined with mental illness magnified by substance abuse. Him having black friends doesn't change that.
TreeTopFlier
Silent But Deadly

Post by TreeTopFlier »

300Blk wrote:This is about race, perhaps combined with mental illness magnified by substance abuse. Him having black friends doesn't change that.
Agree, read this...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... p-him.html
I build the #TTFPowderStand for the Lee Turret Press

http://www.youtube.com/user/TreeTopFlier
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

I don't care if it was racist or the kid is a psycho.

a big deal is being made out of it being a "hate crime" I don't care why he targeted who he targeted. how about simply end his miserable existence and be done with it.

as I understand SC law, churches are off limits for Concealed carry unless permission is granted. maybe just maybe somebody will see that the law creates a defacto gun free zone. and where do most mass shootings happen? gun free zones! maybe someone will push to have the law changed.

Dirt bag may have targeted it for any number of reasons. black church? could be, gun free zone? most definitely.

end his life and be done with him.

i can guarantee the results would have been much different had turd boy tried that garbage in my church
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

rebel wrote:Is anybody else thinking Manchurian Canidate?
I mean, since Columbine, the majority of these mass/ terror type killings have been done by young white boys ( DC sniper kid exception ) who's momma and daddy didn't say NO, or tear that ass up if it was needed. I have noticed that the millenials seem to an entitled group of young little snotnoses who apparently feel they deserve more than they got. When life throws them a curve ball they are ill equipped to handle it. This is my 22 year old son's observation of his friends. I work ( but not much longer ) with a bunch of these type folks, unwilling to do what it takes to get a job done but more than willing to delegate someone else to do it and take credit for it. There minds are already primed to be turned into uncaring killers, just add a few chemicals and some suggestions....... tin foil hat going on now.

i mean... i'd really like to hope we wont be put in a situation where Alex Jones starts looking NORMAL? :shock: :shock: :shock:

from what i've read he's been living in a trailer park - which very generally speaking - tend to not house the most .... societally normal members of our communities. if you dont beleive it, check the sex offender registry map of your local mobile home community. the results may shock you. we may come to find out that not only was he busy popping pills, but his ear was also being filled with race based garbage because of who he was hanging out with. hence while i'm a bit dubious of the mancurian canidate aspect you mention. He may well have been influenced by some people who have a HIGHLY skewed sense of what they believe society should be, but i doubt it was driven by guys in black helicopters helping push a political agenda.
skered53 wrote:
Given the preponderance of young African Americans using guns for the wrong thing ( and most likely illegally ) ( at least that what the media tells me ;-), I'm not surprised that this Church would ask folks not to bring their weapons onto the premises.
please stop categorizing what criminals may do with guns in the same group as what law abiding CCW holders do with their guns. the two have nothing to do with each other - in fact they are 100% polar opposites. frankly speaking as a CPL holder i'm highly offended that you as a firearms owner cannot see the distinction between the two and would group myself and other CPL holders. you sir should be ashamed of yourself.

if as we've seen a criminal wants to bring a gun into a church, do you REALLY thing some silly sign on the front door saying "no weapons allowed" is going to stop him/her?

i would think a sign stating that "CPL/CHL/CCW holders welcome to carry under state law" would be a much greater deterrent.
300Blk wrote:This is about race, perhaps combined with mental illness magnified by substance abuse.
i honestly think you've got it in the wrong order. this is - IMHO anyway - clearly a mental illness issue, magnified by substance abuse issue that led to a race based issue.

when you've got someone who's already a little unstable, toss in a drug problem, it can easily lead to someone who can be manipulated by off the wall things that are out in the public arena.

his dad is gonna probably end up in some pretty hot water too from the looks of things - although on backburner at the moment anyway - for providing a firearm to someone who was currently pending felony charges.

i also wonder if any further laws were violated by him acquiring the handgun form his dad out of state. From what i can read Dylann was living in NORTH carolina and his family is still in south carolina. I'm not real familiar with out of state firearm purchases, but it would stand to reason that if NC requires background checks for a license to purchase a handgun, even if they're not required in SC, as a NC resident he would have had to applied for the permit - even in a private transfer, in this case being gifted by a family member.

basically besides the obvious tragedy that happened, there may be a whole host of other firearm laws that were violated.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Plant they don't use black helicopters, they can do it through smart tv's. :mrgreen: By Manchurian Canidate I didn't mean literaly, from the book. But from what this generation of folks seems to be drawn to, dipictions of gore at every level of what they watch. And as a society, we say that's OK. It was about race, he was popping pills, but it still goes back to parents not doing their damn job. You may be to young to remember when they told my parents that Bugs Bunny was to violent and Scooby Doo was to scary. Of course these were dope smokin" lib tards from Berkely. Now kids that age think Lone Survivor is rated G.Where are the those lib tards now? Blaming a tool.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

while we see scenes of violence in popular media being glorified on a pretty much daily basis, what we DONT see is the race aspect - specifically white on black crime being glorified - or white supremacy views being glorified.

my $$ is still on the asshats he was hanging out popping pills with being the source of that - after he got out from under mommy and daddy's house. those kind of people love finding suggestible little weenies like him to spout of their bullshit to, because frankly speaking, who else would bother listening or taking them seriously (besides maybe their own kids who they perpetuate the nonsense through as well). his HS friends have noted him as being a "emo" skater type. another friends mom labeled him as being a quiet kid, and only having a few friends. his uncle is quoted to have said he was introverted and stayed in his room too much. so totally fits the MO for that kind of suggestibility.

i have a cousin who got tangled up with the Meth crowd about a decade ago, and there were a LOT of wannabe KKK/white supremacy types hanging out in that group. we had the pleasure of meeting a few of them when we went to visit him - before he went too far off the deep end anyway. They were delightful little gems of society. and from an article i just read, it looks like he was on meth as well, or at least in possession of it at the time of his arrest for the drug charges earlier this year - along with cocaine and LSD.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.