8.5 Inch Barrel Trajectory Chart?

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Thom

Re: 8.5 Inch Barrel Trajectory Chart?

Post by Thom »

New to 300, following learning.
Shushh

Post by Shushh »

msualexander wrote:Hey all,

I'm building a 300 Blackout right now and as I'm choosing my optics I did several internet searches looking for trajectory charts for sub and supersonic rounds being fired through an 8.5 inch barrel. I've been unable to find suitable data. I'm thinking of 220 and 125 grain rounds. Anyone have any thoughts? I'll likely zero at 50 meters. Thanks for your time.
I can't help ya any more then others have on the trajectory. But I'm curious about your optic thoughts?
julianoer

Post by julianoer »

msualexander wrote: Wed May 13, 2015 2:31 pm Ok. Then does anyone know of a chart listing muzzle velocity of different grain rounds out of an 8.5 inch barrel? I see how I can use that to calculate the trajectory using an online ballistics how to get skinny fast
crazy bulk
calculator. I have found different charts v tight gel listing EITHER velocity for different grain rounds without mentioning the barrel length, OR best sarms for sale
velocity per barrel length without mention as to what the weight of the round was.
no m also searching