New from MI

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Scotty777

New from MI

Post by Scotty777 »

Hi everyone! New guy from Michigan here. I've been lurking for while, learning what I can, while I waited...and waited...and waited...for my 300 BLK upper to arrive. Finally got my hands on it last week and looks to be a nice piece of hardware, CMMG 16" mounted on a RRA lower. I really like the way the RRA shoots w/ the 5.56 upper so I can't wait to get to the range and shoot the 300BLK.

I haven't done much in the way of customizing the rifle yet, but I am gathering a lot of ideas from this forum! After many years of "wanting to get into" reloading, events of this past year have pushed me to take that plunge as well. I have been slowly accumulating what I would need to set up a reloading area. Right now, I believe I have everything but the powder and some experience! :lol: So if anyone in the Mid-Michigan area has some H110 or Lil'Gun they could spare I would really appreciate it!
Setxwarrior
Silent But Deadly

Re: New from MI

Post by Setxwarrior »

Welcome!
Don't forget that Win296 is the same as H110. It seems to be filling up shelves all around here.

I started reloading specifically for the 300BLK, and it has become a passion for me almost as much as shooting!

Stay safe!