Magpul threatens to leave Colorado

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

TNinfidel
Senior Silent Operator

Magpul threatens to leave Colorado

Post by TNinfidel »

Proud to say I'm a fan of Magpul. Not only do their mags work best for 300 BLK and 5.56 they also are patriots. Great to see them stand up against the Progressive cancer.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ ... state-over
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-George Mason
otto sear

Re: Magpul threatens to leave Colorado

Post by otto sear »

GOOD however, I feel for the employees .
Colt is union. The unions are Democrat punks.
I am a US Steelworker. I pay $100 a month to the USSW. They give MY money to the gun grabing dem's.

What the Dem's have done in turn, is most favored nation satus for CHINA. NAFTA and amnisty for illegal job stealing workers.

LEAVE that screwed up state. AND, Illinois is home to WAY too many AR suppiliers.
They should have none of them !
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

otto sear wrote: I am a US Steelworker. I pay $100 a month to the USSW. They give MY money to the gun grabing dem's.

What the Dem's have done in turn, is most favored nation satus for CHINA. NAFTA and amnisty for illegal job stealing workers.
I think more Union people need to figure that out.
Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner
Sdustin
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sdustin »

i think i am very happy with their decision, had they had an amendment allowing them to stay after it became a law i would have no longer bought magpul anything i think there was an out cry from their customers saying the same thing, they are welcome in georgia there is plenty of warehouse space all around the industrial park that houses aac.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns
velo555
Silent But Deadly

Post by velo555 »

+1 million for MAGPUL. I think they should move to Greenville SC.
Victor Lopez
the tick

Post by the tick »

Dated and serialized magazines? :roll:
tfbit
Silent But Deadly

Post by tfbit »

I'm pretty happy with the industry response so far. That said, all my future purchases will be influenced heavily by the stands taken or not taken now. Companies like LaRue Tactical and Midway (if recent posts I've seen are true) will get every order I can give them.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... ans-apply/

http://soldiersystems.net/2013/02/17/fo ... cancelled/
No matter what you read on the intarweb CCI450s and CCI41s ARE NOT BALLISTICALLY IDENTICAL with H110! I'm also not a intarweb lawyer so I don't argue with anyone who is.
Brittsc

Post by Brittsc »

South Carolina would love to have them. We are Arms friendly.

Britt
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

I would still buy from them if they didn't move. Think about what moving means - only a few employees at the top can afford to be relocated. Everyone else will be layed off. The only people in CO that should be punished are those who voted for this law.
da bugman
Silent But Deadly

Post by da bugman »

next time they may be more careful how they vote. The company should pull as many of it's people out of the state it can. Property tax's or high,cost of living is high, everybody would be better off except the liberals trying to run the state.

JD