Handi-Rifle

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

FJagr

Handi-Rifle

Post by FJagr »

Ok, who's go tthe skinny on where a fellow can buy a 300BLK Handi-Rifle? I'm starting to get discouraged....
Kublah
Silent But Deadly

Re: Handi-Rifle

Post by Kublah »

It seems some were released... then it became vapor ware like the keltec PMR.

No updates, no mention of it at all for at least several months now.
I have had one on back order with one of the major distributors for a very long time now, and they have no clue when they will receive it... at this rate, if at all???
WasDustyJacket
Senior Silent Operator

Post by WasDustyJacket »

If I had my 'druthers, and the money, I'd go TC Rifle instead.

But yeah, looking for a Hndi-Rifle in case my dealer never gets the batch of 300BLK barrels before any new AWB.
Shoot softly, and carry a big clip.
Shamrock-MP
Silent Operator

Post by Shamrock-MP »

Your best chance is to pre-order and expect a long wait. You might want to call KY GUN CO, that guy either orders a truck load or he doesn't bother.

I tried four distributers expecting a 2-6 month wait and pretty much got laughed at.
The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty. John Adams
Form4
Suppressors and Firearms
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(502)671-9799
www.form4.org
Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Post by Whole Bunches »

Watch the for sale ads on 300BlkTalk...there was one here 10 days ago. Watch GunsAmerica...there's one there. Post a WTB ad in 300BlkTalk classifieds.
munchie3409
Senior Silent Operator

Post by munchie3409 »

I've seen used ones on EE on ARF...GB also has them.
1mile50
Silent Operator

Post by 1mile50 »

FJagr wrote:Ok, who's go tthe skinny on where a fellow can buy a 300BLK Handi-Rifle? I'm starting to get discouraged....
This post just reminded me to get one. I did a search and found 1 left. Just bought it. :mrgreen: But, maybe the laugh is on me, could be the website hasn't been updated recently. :lol:
FJagr

Post by FJagr »

I may have found one as well. Hopefully the laugh isn't on either of us :)
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

I have been looking for a couple weeks and cant find one anywhere. I too thought about the TC, but all the quotes I got were cost prohibitive since I do not currently own a frame. I even tried to get a custom HR barrel, but those have proven too costly also. If anyone found a store that had an extra one or a person wanting to sell, a tip would be greatly appreciated.
1mile50
Silent Operator

Post by 1mile50 »

FJagr wrote:I may have found one as well. Hopefully the laugh isn't on either of us :)
Hey, that's really great news. I had searched for 5, maybe 10 minutes after reading your post then found one, and at a good price, too. I was sure it was too good to be true, but went ahead and bought it. Figure it was an old listing, and then I would have to get my card refunded.

Called up the shop next day. Mentioned my name, the guy at the shop said, "Hey, you're the one who bought the Handi-Rifle, the 300 BLK!"

This is a shop in a small town in Ohio. When AAC 300 BLK Handi-Rifles were 1rst offered, they ordered several. The order came in a while back and a few were sold. But the local demand tapped out and the last rifle would not move. They posted it online and I happened along shortly after. Dumb luck.

Not only that, that shop had already called my FFL and got the license faxed over. The rifle shipped today.

Great folks! http://22three.com/detail.php?item=31412 Take note everyone, even though it still says 1 left, you cannot add this item to the cart.

Good Luck!