New Noveske 8.2" 300Blk upper. PICS.

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

boelt63A

Re: New Noveske 8.2" 300Blk upper. PICS.

Post by boelt63A »

I am looking at exactly the same set up. I am trying to decide between the 8.2 and the 10.2 inch barrel. Any thought behind your choice??
hydro556
Silent Operator

Post by hydro556 »

I had forgotten about this thread and wanted to update it.

I got my little carbine together, as in finally complete, a couple weeks ago when I finally got my suppressor stamp back (Had a 15-16 day additional delay due to a small error on my dealer/buddy's end).

I havent taken the time to get proper pictures yet, but here is a quick cell phone shot.

I have put a few rounds through it, and it functions well with supersonic rounds. I am actually loading my first subs tonight and am going to run them through it tomorrow. Load is LC1x cases, H110 (~9 grains) and 220 SMK's. Also looking for some info on loading some with Lil Gun.

Will try and post a RR tomorrow.
ACR500

Post by ACR500 »

I sometimes look on this forum, but never post, however I had to post on this thread. Wow, that rifle is amazing. I'm looking forward to more pictures, as I have this exact setup in the works. I just sent my form 1 for the lower though, so it will be a while. I am a few months into the wait for the n6.

I can't wait to get mine up and running. Just hope I will be able to find an upper around the time my stamp comes back...