PLR16 in 300 BLK?

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Re: PLR16 in 300 BLK?

Post by 82nd airborne »

No pics of the process, but I will call him and ask him to send me a pic of it. It looks the same, minus the front sight and knurled portion at the muzzle. Ill see if he can get some pics for me in the next few days. If not, he will be in town at the end of the month.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

Make a video of it and post it in a Kel Tec forum.
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Post by 82nd airborne »

silencertalk wrote:Make a video of it and post it in a Kel Tec forum.
Robert, my father was a cave man, I can barely tie my shoes. Posting a video is far beyond my technological advancement!
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

82nd airborne wrote:
Robert, my father was a cave man, I can barely tie my shoes. Posting a video is far beyond my technological advancement!
Bug your web guys. You've got a pretty decent store setup so I'm sure they'd take care of that for you. It wouldn't hurt you to have a Youtube channel for the company anyway, it's a growing trend. If you have any questions about how to do that shoot me a PM and I'll walk you through it. :D
"I had the old man keep it pushed in while I strong-armed her. " -- copenhagen
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Post by 82nd airborne »

Selectedmarksman wrote:
82nd airborne wrote:
Bug your web guys. You've got a pretty decent store setup so I'm sure they'd take care of that for you. It wouldn't hurt you to have a Youtube channel for the company anyway, it's a growing trend. If you have any questions about how to do that shoot me a PM and I'll walk you through it. :D
I, sir, will be hitting you up on that one. I have about 14 different models of cans that we are videoing to put on youtube, but this guy doesnt have the know how! We are also releasing a new blackout pdw that I want to put a video of up. It uses a standard AR15 lower, but that is about all that is traditionally AR15 on it. It has a folding stock, 7" 300 blk barrel, piston driven, free float samson hg, and a side charger that is on the handguard itself, like an ACR. It is incredibly light, and folds to 19" in a fireable configuration, and is completely ambidextrious. I think it would make a great youtube video...
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
agBQ08
Silent But Deadly

Post by agBQ08 »

I, sir, will be hitting you up on that one. I have about 14 different models of cans that we are videoing to put on youtube, but this guy doesnt have the know how! We are also releasing a new blackout pdw that I want to put a video of up. It uses a standard AR15 lower, but that is about all that is traditionally AR15 on it. It has a folding stock, 7" 300 blk barrel, piston driven, free float samson hg, and a side charger that is on the handguard itself, like an ACR. It is incredibly light, and folds to 19" in a fireable configuration, and is completely ambidextrious. I think it would make a great youtube video...
Aaron, whether you mean to be or not, you are a master of suspense. I keep hoping you will post photos or video of the cans you are coming out with. Really looking forward to it.

By chance, do you think Scott at Silenced America will carry your cans? I'll be moving to Houston next year and would love to give him some business since it seems you two know each other based on your post in another thread. His good prices certainly help as well.
eazenutz33
Silent Operator

Post by eazenutz33 »

Please DON'T post pics or videos of this where I will see them....after sloths ammo, guns, silencers, and parts I've bought lately....not sure my marriage can handle it! Haha

Don't worry, I stashed some cash aside for the 300BLK barrels I'm in line for!
I got a silencer for my wife.......I think it was a good trade!
weaponsloader

Post by weaponsloader »

Bug your web guys. You've got a pretty decent store setup so I'm sure they'd take care of that for you. It wouldn't hurt you to have a Youtube channel for the company anyway, it's a growing trend. If you have any questions about how to do that shoot me a PM and I'll walk you through it. :D[/quote]
I, sir, will be hitting you up on that one. I have about 14 different models of cans that we are videoing to put on youtube, but this guy doesnt have the know how! We are also releasing a new blackout pdw that I want to put a video of up. It uses a standard AR15 lower, but that is about all that is traditionally AR15 on it. It has a folding stock, 7" 300 blk barrel, piston driven, free float samson hg, and a side charger that is on the handguard itself, like an ACR. It is incredibly light, and folds to 19" in a fireable configuration, and is completely ambidextrious. I think it would make a great youtube video...[/quote]

Aaron, you are going to end up costing me a lot of money....
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill every person you meet."
GLOCKshooter

Post by GLOCKshooter »

Any news on a PLR16 in 300 Blackout?