Help me decide.

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

mdyer

Help me decide.

Post by mdyer »

I'm trying to decide between a Cmmg and a Delta Co arms 300 blackout upper. Looking for good value and good accuracy. Im trying to stay in the $500.00-600.00 range. Any opinions appreciated.
knoxville
Silent Operator

Re: Help me decide.

Post by knoxville »

Call Aaron @ delta company. You will be pleasantly surprised when you get a real person on the other end. I have a 10 inch blk with a ops 4 side charging upper and am waiting on the arrival of my 11.5 inch side charging 223 wylde this week. I have been more than impressed with his product and customer service. It takes a lot for me to recommend a company or product, Aaron has truly gone the extra mile. I trust him so much now that I ordered sight unseen a suppressed armament Arbiter suppressor. This was based on his recomendation alone. I don't think you will be disappointed by going with Delta Co. Arms.
onajoyride3
Silent Operator

Post by onajoyride3 »

knoxville wrote:This was based on his recomendation alone. I don't think you will be disappointed by going with Delta Co. Arms.

What Knoxville said Aaron is the man.
What we do in life echoes in eternity.
Buzduk
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Buzduk »

knoxville wrote:Call Aaron @ delta company. You will be pleasantly surprised when you get a real person on the other end. I have a 10 inch blk with a ops 4 side charging upper and am waiting on the arrival of my 11.5 inch side charging 223 wylde this week. I have been more than impressed with his product and customer service. It takes a lot for me to recommend a company or product, Aaron has truly gone the extra mile. I trust him so much now that I ordered sight unseen a suppressed armament Arbiter suppressor. This was based on his recomendation alone. I don't think you will be disappointed by going with Delta Co. Arms.
+1
If you call both companies I have no doubt that you will go with Delta! Aaron almost always answers the phone and when he can't he calls you back PDQ! He seems like he is as excited about my build as I am! To me that is cool!
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201 Matt
mdyer

Post by mdyer »

I think ill call Aaron today and put one on order. He has always responded to my email questions and from what everyone says on here he is first class.
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

mdyer wrote:I think ill call Aaron today and put one on order. ... he is first class.
He is.
Kick Ass Design
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

no doubt.. Aaron's the guy.. and that side charger is sweet!! got 3 of them now and no more gas in the face... forth every penny!!
-------------------------------------------------------
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" --- Clint Eastwood --- The Outlaw Josey Wales
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

Aaron is doing a lot to make 300 AAC BLACKOUT easy to buy, and affordable. We want that. And that is why I can't wait until the low cost ammo is available again - and we keep on working to get it out there.

I bet it won't be long until he sells as many 300 AAC BLACKOUT uppers as there have been 300 Fireball, 300-221, and 300 Whisper(R) uppers made to date.
mdyer

Post by mdyer »

I talked to Aaron today put one on order. Very nice professional fellow to talk to.
robk

Post by robk »

Go with Aaron, outstanding guy to do some business with