When do we get a 300blk barrel for the ACR

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Re: When do we get a 300blk barrel for the ACR

Post by 82nd airborne »

DEVIL DOC wrote:
82nd airborne wrote:Still cant get any positive response from bushmaster, as they dont like easy money. We are still trying to make all the parts on our own, to where they are functional, but different enough to avoid patent infringement.

A real American hero! I'll walk your dog, take out your trash and do your dishes for a week if you let me buy one when they are made of coarse.
Im about as much of a hero as Rosie Odonnell. My dog is too lazy to walk anywhere, he does a good job at pointing though not at objects he should point at. (try getting out of the shower and have your english setter point at you...) Ive got a wife for the other stuff, but I'm sure we could work something out!
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

Lol!
Shot placement is a key fundamental which most tired people tend to sleep on, and dark earth is still the new pink. Save the DI's VIVA LA Colt!
Trevor2011

Post by Trevor2011 »

With no posts for almost a year I would assume 1 of 2 things has happened. Either everything fell through with the acr 300 blk barrel. Or everybody is working so hard on it they don't have time to type about it. I'm hoping it's the latter because I really want to spend my money on one.
trenttyre
Silent But Deadly

Post by trenttyre »

I thought I remember reading somewhere that 300blk and 6.8 conversions would be out sometime at the end of this year. Its obviously fast approaching and to be honest I will either get an ACR or an XCR depending on who can get a 300blk barrel to market faster. Over on the XCR forum testers are getting great results with the few 300blk kits that are out right now so its looking like I will be getting an XCR unless bushmaster/remington has something up there sleeve.

On a side not I have seen 300blk SBR conversions for the SCAR built by Hi-desert Dog.
Trevor2011

Post by Trevor2011 »

trenttyre wrote:I thought I remember reading somewhere that 300blk and 6.8 conversions would be out sometime at the end of this year. Its obviously fast approaching and to be honest I will either get an ACR or an XCR depending on who can get a 300blk barrel to market faster. Over on the XCR forum testers are getting great results with the few 300blk kits that are out right now so its looking like I will be getting an XCR unless bushmaster/remington has something up there sleeve.

On a side not I have seen 300blk SBR conversions for the SCAR built by Hi-desert Dog.
I already have the acr and my paperwork on my first can will be back any day now. I really really wanna shoot 300blk through it. I guess I'll have to buy an upper for my ar for now.
trenttyre
Silent But Deadly

Post by trenttyre »

Trevor2011 wrote:
I already have the acr and my paperwork on my first can will be back any day now. I really really wanna shoot 300blk through it. I guess I'll have to buy an upper for my ar for now.

I am willing to bet that if they do eventually make conversion kits for the ACR they will be just as expensive as upper themselves.