Aaron/Delta Co. . . . Gonna be in Pittsburgh next weekend?

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

shuter

Aaron/Delta Co. . . . Gonna be in Pittsburgh next weekend?

Post by shuter »

at the NRA Annual Meeting? I'm gonna be scouring everything Blackout-related and would love to come by and say Hi, if you'll have a booth.

Shuter
300Blk
Site Admin

Re: Aaron/Delta Co. . . . Gonna be in Pittsburgh next weeke

Post by 300Blk »

There is a list of vendors on the convention website. It says AAC will be there.
shuter

Post by shuter »

silencertalk wrote:There is a list of vendors on the convention website. It says AAC will be there.
Will you be in the booth, Rob?
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

shuter wrote:
silencertalk wrote:There is a list of vendors on the convention website. It says AAC will be there.
John Hollister
Kick Ass Design
shuter

Post by shuter »

JasonAAC wrote:
shuter wrote:
John Hollister
Hope you guys have some cool BLK stuff there! I would expect the BLK to be a big buzz at this expo.
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

We have not advertised 300 AAC BLACKOUT in regular media at all, and very few gun owners know about it. I put the word out there so that gun companies could know to start working on it, but the marketing push is not until we have lots of ammo in stock and guns in larger production runs.
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Post by 82nd airborne »

shuter wrote:at the NRA Annual Meeting? I'm gonna be scouring everything Blackout-related and would love to come by and say Hi, if you'll have a booth.

Shuter
Not this time, we contemplated it pretty hard, but it wouldnt really be fair to our current customers who have been waiting so patiently for their products, if we quit building thiers for a bit to snag new customers.
Not to mention A ten minute drive kills my back/pelvis, I dont want to think about traveling that far!

We will be at the Silencer Shoot. We have a vendor table there, not really to show stuff, I mainly got it because it was a small price to pay for a guaranteed seat, and a roof over top. We will probably bring a few BLk's and other AR's/ bolt guns for people to mess with, but not alot. I'd love to see anybody that would be willing to take a minute to stop by and visit!
The only thing that would keep me personally from being there is if my doctor calls and tells me I can have surgery on those days.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.