300 BLACKOUT case gauge?

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Re: 300 BLACKOUT case gauge?

Post by 82nd airborne »

Sorry, Since we are running at full capacity to get caught up on barrels that we have way over shot our lead time on (That would be my fault, I am the worst in the industry at guessing, er, I mean calculating lead times) we wont be able to make them anymore.
However, since I know there are about a hundred of you fine lads wanting case guages, I am working out a deal with L.E. Wilson to make me 250 case guages, which I will promptly turn around and sell. If it looks like we will run out I will have them keep producing them for me.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

Please have them also replicate the entire min-spec chamber within the gauge so that you can test loaded rounds to make sure they will chamber. Bullet runout when inserted in a case can sometimes prevent a round from chambering. This will detect that. Ideally they should be made with pressure barrel reamers as that is the smallest legal chamber.
jaredr
Silent Operator

Post by jaredr »

82nd airborne wrote:Sorry, Since we are running at full capacity to get caught up on barrels that we have way over shot our lead time on (That would be my fault, I am the worst in the industry at guessing, er, I mean calculating lead times) we wont be able to make them anymore.
However, since I know there are about a hundred of you fine lads wanting case guages, I am working out a deal with L.E. Wilson to make me 250 case guages, which I will promptly turn around and sell. If it looks like we will run out I will have them keep producing them for me.
awesome, thanks.
rjrivero
Silent Operator

Post by rjrivero »

82nd airborne wrote:Sorry, Since we are running at full capacity to get caught up on barrels that we have way over shot our lead time on (That would be my fault, I am the worst in the industry at guessing, er, I mean calculating lead times) we wont be able to make them anymore.
Aw shucks. I was hoping I was early enough on the list to get an email or a call. I'll have to wait for a Wilson one. Thanks Aaron for getting these made. I appreciate it.
Buck_Naked

Post by Buck_Naked »

Any update on availability?
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Post by 82nd airborne »

Still no luck with wilson, so I have just been making one or two on a manual before I leave the shop for the night. Give me a call.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Post by selph arms llc »