Barnes 110 VorTx ammo IN STOCK!

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

nolwark76
Silent But Deadly

Barnes 110 VorTx ammo IN STOCK!

Post by nolwark76 »

Midwayusa.com has Barnes VorTx 110 black tips in stock. Limit 10. And go!

Got mine. Notification was at 3am this morning by email and they're still in stock.
Regaj
Silent Operator

Re: Barnes 110 VorTx ammo IN STOCK!

Post by Regaj »

Midway must have gotten in quite a few. They're out-of-stock as of this morning, but their inventory held up for a day or so. I'm happy my five boxes made it in under the wire. For any who missed out, they expect more towards the end of the month.

I'm even happier about the 200 120 gr. TAC-TX bullets, ordered from Midway a couple days ago and arriving tomorrow (now, alas, also out-of-stock). After waiting weeks for the 110 gr. TAC-TX's to come off backorder, I figured I'd go ahead and give these a try. Looking forward to working up a load or two.
dtanner

Post by dtanner »

NRA Life Member, NRA Certified Instructor
Regaj
Silent Operator

Post by Regaj »

Aye, thanks for that post, dtanner. It is Midsouth that I'm backordered with (since late October). Hopefully, their present stock means backorders will be processed shortly (they note that they're 7-10 days behind in shipping).
rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Post by rlandry6 »

I just ordered the TAC-TX's. tried to order three, but at checkout it got changed to two. At least the order went through, so they must have them in stock.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel
Regaj
Silent Operator

Post by Regaj »

Received a notice overnight from Midsouth that my (backordered) five boxes of Barnes 110 gr. TAC-TX have, indeed, shipped. Finally!

Will be loading up the first ladder of 120 gr. TAC-TX's today. Will be interested in seeing how handloads using that marvelous bullet - along with their 110 gr. brethren, when they arrive in a few days - compare with the Barnes factory loads.