Never forget

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Never forget

Post by rebel »

It's easy to forget, with all the crap that has occurred in our country this year, that so many Americans died on this day for simply being Americans. Take a moment to remember in your busy day, that blow to our country drug us into a quagmire that cost even more lives.
God bless our Country, our Constitution, and the Military men that served to avenge this attack. God Bless the Emergency Responders on that day that died, or have died, from the exposure to those tons of material crashing to the ground. If I can leave you with one horrific memory of that day, I'll leave you with this - Image
God Knows I'll never forget it.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
bearcatrp
Silent But Deadly

Re: Never forget

Post by bearcatrp »

Amen
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Re: Never forget

Post by dellet »

Never let others forget.

My wife teaches High school history. There are now kids in her classes whose parents she was with and comforted on 911. We are one generation removed from the unity and resolve experienced in the country then.

The comparison to Pearl Harbor is often made and I honestly never gave it that much credit. History does repeat itself for those who forget. Compare the current unrest, to that of the 60's.

Is it possible that although we "Remember", we again have not instilled those feelings in our children?

Remembering is not enough, share what happened and the unity possible when we are all just Americans.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.