Binary Trigger experience?

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

300aacFro

Binary Trigger experience?

Post by 300aacFro »

Franklin Armory Binary Firing System

I have been obsessed with these badasses for a couple months now and I was finally able to drop a couple (fna) bucks and grab one. Saw the Echo and a couple others, but ultimately chose the FA, first. I will grab the Echo for a future build lol 😂 whether you're laying suppression fire or a weekday warrior at the range these are badass

Just had a couple quick questions. Putting in a 10.5 BLK pistol.

Will anything give these triggers a hassle? Besides recommended polymer, 80%ers, etc.

I saw they put a couple different springs in the package, will my Armaspec Stealth Recoil Spring still work as a buffer? Saw a video of a guy playing with his JB online.

Does gas system length matter? Barrel length? Can I swap my pistol and/or rifle uppers?

Regular gas blocks or adjustable? Mines adjustable.

Any differences using subs and super with the trigger? Anyone use a binary trigger with a suppressor?

I have talked to clerks and friends about the trigger. However, only one actually owns the trigger, a Franklin.

Also, saw lot of out of stock as I was looking, if you looking.
shortround60

Re: Binary Trigger experience?

Post by shortround60 »

It will work with 10.5 and with or without a suppressor. My favorite and most reliable with the Franklin Armory is my 10.5 build. It eats darned near any load super or sub that I have thrown at it. I even tested it with my 6 inch build and the trigger functions. Have fun.
IYAAYAS
No Bullets, No Bang!
300aacFro

Re: Binary Trigger experience?

Post by 300aacFro »

Got the Franklin. Had some issues with first. Company resolved issue within a couple weeks. Finally, headed out tomorrow. Taking couple springs and buffers. Boomski :lol: