Case for pistol

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

MeGrunt

Case for pistol

Post by MeGrunt »

I've got a sweet little pistol build. I'd like a decent cast for it that's not going to break the bank. Any suggestions?
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Re: Case for pistol

Post by blaster »

a tennis racquet case makes a good discrete case for an AR pistol.
peace through superior firepower
cdl
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cdl »

It's like trying to package an elephant. Is it a big elephant or a little elephant. Even little, it's still big and depends on the elephant. Also things like muzzle attachments and optics. Here are a few ideas though.

10.5" AR w flash and scope, fits perfect in a 28" Condor rifle case. Not really stealthy.

5.5" AR w 3-lug or flash and red dot, fits nice in a square paintball gun case. Not everyone picks up on the skull and zombie logos.

A 5.5" side folder, like the Rattler fits great in an Amazon basics computer case. Pretty stealthy even "corporate".

It usually takes a little bigger case than you think or want.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

i carried mine around for a while until i got my LAW folding adapter in an ice fishing rod case similar to this one
the front pouch made a great place for stuff like spare mags, sling, etc

https://www.als.com/berkle-bag-ice-gear/p?idsku=368265

the dark color made it nearly invisible on the floor of the back seat of my truck. (the logo is only on one side)

i used to walk this into hotels on the shoulder strap and nobody blinked twice as i was coming in and out of the lobby.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.