PLEASE READ REGARDING DELETED POSTS AND OR THREADS.

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gds
Silent But Deadly

PLEASE READ REGARDING DELETED POSTS AND OR THREADS.

Post by gds »

OK. First and foremost I want to apologize again for banning the entirety of the membership yesterday. :oops: In my defense, it was really early and I had not yet had my coffee. :shock:

I have had one or 2 ask why a thread they started was deleted. Most likely in an effort to delete the 8 pages of spam I had to delete this morning, one or 2 legit threads were deleted.

If you start a thread and it disappears. More than anything that is going to be the reason. If there was an actual reason I or the other mod deleted your thread, you would have received a PM as to why. If you did not receive a PM. Then, again it was deleted by accident. And I apologize beforehand for any in the future this happens to.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sub Management.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Re: PLEASE READ REGARDING DELETED POSTS AND OR THREADS.

Post by bangbangping »

No apology needed. Stuff happens. Thanks for doing the work.
Last edited by bangbangping on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
rb288
Senior Silent Operator

Post by rb288 »

No apology needed.
Keep up the good fight against those a'holes
It is a sad state of affairs that this is even an issue.
Do whatever you have to to keep this forum clean and available.
I may have been on the losing side, but, I'm not convinced it was the wrong side.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

Maybe you could not delete the term paper threads for awhile. I have one due next week in my genetics class that I need to get done after spring break is over tomorrow. The guy who normally helps hasn’t been answering the texts I’ve been sending the last few days, so it would be helpful to have new sources.

My parents paid a lot of money to get me into this school and I would hate to disappoint them as my prof really doesn’t need another new Porsche until the new models come out.

Thanks for your consideration gds, other than this small thing you do a really good job.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

dellet wrote:Maybe you could not delete the term paper threads for awhile. I have one due next week in my genetics class that I need to get done after spring break is over tomorrow. The guy who normally helps hasn’t been answering the texts I’ve been sending the last few days, so it would be helpful to have new sources.

My parents paid a lot of money to get me into this school and I would hate to disappoint them as my prof really doesn’t need another new Porsche until the new models come out.

Thanks for your consideration gds, other than this small thing you do a really good job.
I should delete this post :roll: :lol:
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Also to add.

If you start a post to show your newest project. And You title it anything like.

My new project
My hot new project
My new hot project
New project I Started today

Or anything remotely close to this.

It may get deleted in the process of other deletions.

Just a forewarning.
Scratch
Silent But Deadly

Post by Scratch »

Thanks for all your hard work, we understand.
Sig220
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sig220 »

Thanks for all your work!

It is happening to a lot of boards right now. A local sports board is spammed to the gills now and it was fine last night. It seems if the only requirement is to register without a human review, you get hit! Another gun board I am on has not had a problem but all requests to join are reviewed. It's slow to get on there, but no spam.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

thanks gds, i know its gotta be a nightmare.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.