300 Blackout Newbie Alert

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

bamashooter

Re: 300 Blackout Newbie Alert

Post by bamashooter »

Freedom1973 wrote:Welcome to the forum!
It's nice to see people ask questions first before buying a bunch of stuff then complaining about why it doesn't work.
There is a ton of information and good people here to discuss things.
Glad to have you.
Thank you. I've learned. :lol:
drsubie

Post by drsubie »

1st post, but I've been lurking a bit.

Good to see a fellow lefty on board; I just put together a 9" 300 black, used the KAK MR. Blond in 416 SS. You already bought a stag lefty upper, but another option is the RedX Arms L upper and BCG. I've yet to put many rounds through the barrel, but it appears to work well... GL w/ your build
bamashooter

Post by bamashooter »

drsubie wrote:1st post, but I've been lurking a bit.

Good to see a fellow lefty on board; I just put together a 9" 300 black, used the KAK MR. Blond in 416 SS. You already bought a stag lefty upper, but another option is the RedX Arms L upper and BCG. I've yet to put many rounds through the barrel, but it appears to work well... GL w/ your build
Thanks. it's nice to have more than one source for lefty, rear-charging parts. I'll do some kind of dedicated lower this spring/summer. Received about everything yesterday and today. The handguard is scheduled for delivery Monday and no rush on the optic. I'll probably go with another Raptor LT ambi CH. Have one on another pistol and it's top notch imo.