What was your best BlackFriday deal

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

Re: What was your best BlackFriday deal

Post by ThreeHundredBlackout »

MMA10mm wrote:
Scratch wrote:I got 5 of those 1600 round cases of .22 ammo. I'm happy with my purchase!
I'm so glad you posted this. I bought 3 and was questioning my sanity. I also bought 1000 Thunderbolts over the counter at my local gun store. They had those for $15/brick (limit 2). Haven't seen those prices in forever!
Yeah, i bought 4 cases of them..........good buy.

Also found 200 rds of lehigh ccc 115 gr for a little over $19 a box at one of my favorite gun shops down south ( i think i cleaned him out)
Only Jesus Christ Saves ! ! !
Flatliner
Silent But Deadly

Post by Flatliner »

They say women forget the pain of childbirth shortly after a baby is born. Looking back at receipts, it takes me about 5 years to forget the pain of making a purchase at Opticsplanet.com.

My black Friday day purchase still hasn't shipped and its Christmas eve...
FarmDad

Post by FarmDad »

I folded my money over and put it back in my pocket . Best choice i ever made on any sale of any kind . :mrgreen:
Saxon
Silent Operator

Post by Saxon »

no real good BF deals that I found so I saved a bunch of money by switching to not buying anything
till the other day Magtech First Defense Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 123 Grain Full Metal Jacket at a LGS for $12.99
and two pmag in 300blk for $22.50 when I was at the counter the sellers said they had more ammo I sad they had one more box so how much if I bought it all they sad $10 a box long story short two 300 blk pmags and 250 rounds of 300blk for $90 :shock: that was a good day
MMA10mm
Silent But Deadly

Post by MMA10mm »

Flatliner wrote:They say women forget the pain of childbirth shortly after a baby is born. Looking back at receipts, it takes me about 5 years to forget the pain of making a purchase at Opticsplanet.com.

My black Friday day purchase still hasn't shipped and its Christmas eve...
Oh brother, I feel your pain! I purchased something from them a couple months ago and it took 3 weeks for them to acknowledge the order, and another week to ship, only because I called them. I won't order from them anymore... Had the same problem at a couple other places. They do not actually have stuff. They are third-party merchandisers and re-order from another vendor and you end up adding that vendors wait time. Not worth it for a <5-10% "deal."