God Bless the folks in SE Texas

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

God Bless the folks in SE Texas

Post by rebel »

I have no words for this type of evil.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
ozleux
Silent But Deadly

Re: God Bless the folks in SE Texas

Post by ozleux »

I don't think there are any Reb
Malinois, it's French for "Don't get one"
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

Evil.

That's the only one that won't get me a permaban.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

Post by ThreeHundredBlackout »

My prayers are with them !

Ive had a handful of folks think im crazy for packin' at church, but God forbid the day it come home!

Some states wont even allow you to carry in church.

A relative of mine just finished a piece of rifle storage furniture type bench specifically for a Baptist church in the south that ordered it.

Pack everywhere you go and pray you never need to use it, and God forbid the day come: pray for deadly first shot accuracy !

I dont understand how this happened in Texas.

No doubt probably funded and orchestrated by liberals, and if not and happened to be "original" obviously something went mentally.

Agreed: this is sick and Evil !
Only Jesus Christ Saves ! ! !
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

Post by ThreeHundredBlackout »

Nobody should have to fear this kind of crap !

Especially in Church.

We need some preachers like Frank Norris that once shot a man in church that came to kill him in his office.

A church shouldnt need special locks and security cameras and gaurds.

But.......practice as often as you can and pray the day never comes you need to employ "justifiable use of deadly force".
Only Jesus Christ Saves ! ! !
bearcatrp
Silent But Deadly

Post by bearcatrp »

Some sorry piece of shit pissed off at the world doing this crap. Not good for the 2nd amendment protections at all. Seems every week another nut ball killing folks with vehicles or guns. Just plain sick!
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

Not got anything to do with the 2A.

From what I hear, he had a dishonorable discharge from the Air Force and misconduct from assualt charges on his wife and baby.

Either way, if either of those reports are correct, he was a prohibited person in the first place and didn't obtain the weapon legally.

Further, multiple sources reporting the shooting was stopped by a neighbor who engaged the shooter.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

ThreeHundredBlackout wrote:Some states wont even allow you to carry in church.
I dont understand how this happened in Texas.
See above. Texas is one of those states.

I haven't confirmed this, but I read elsewhere that it may have ended up being an AR vs. AR gunfight. I have read alternately that the guy who killed the murderer was either a church member who slipped out into the parking lot to retrieve his rifle from his truck, or that it was a neighbor who came to their aid.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Just as a fore warning on this subject.

Please, ladies and gentleman be very careful in too much speculation. I have watched several threads on different forums the last 18 hours sink into the abyss.

If this starts to go that way I may lock this and the individuals responsible will be removed from the site.

Minor speculation I will allow, but stupid ignorant conspiracy theories with no basis in any known fact will be the end.

If you are not sure it fits in the criteria, don't post it. I expect we are all adults and can behave accordingly.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

Netpackrat wrote:
I haven't confirmed this, but I read elsewhere that it may have ended up being an AR vs. AR gunfight. I have read alternately that the guy who killed the murderer was either a church member who slipped out into the parking lot to retrieve his rifle from his truck, or that it was a neighbor who came to their aid.

the news is saying it was a neighbor, good guy with a gun and all that. citizen hero!
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.