Republicans introduce antigun law !

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

Republicans introduce antigun law !

Post by ThreeHundredBlackout »

Only Jesus Christ Saves ! ! !
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

Re: Republicans introduce antigun law !

I get so sick of this crap !

Clintons ban did nothing ! Neither will this ! (Even has Feinstein quotes with video proof that no laws would have helped in Vegas !)

Time to act individually and together and not rely on others to do it for you ! ! !
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I submitted this to the NRA and the NRA/ILA this evening. Congressmen will follow. Stop posting Youtube videos and call your representatives.

Dear Sirs and Ladies,
I have supported the NRA with both my annual membership and working at events like Women on Target for years. I came back after a hiatus caused by first import assault weapons ban and have been a member for a number of years. I was considering a lifetime membership this year along with my employee. I am an FFL in NC. I will tell you that the word is you as an organization are for some support of a bump fire stock ban, which is legal by BATF definition. There is a bill purposed by some establishment
Republicons that is very broad and dangerous, listing any way to enhance the speed of a semi- auto illegal. Are they proposing chopping my trigger finger? What about shortening the reset time? Will you support putting Geissele and others out of business? I assure you if any legislation of this sort is supported by the NRA, or any back door deals made concerning semi-autos to gain National Reciprocity, I will discontinue any support for your organization, and encourage my customers to do the same - forever. Once bitten, twice shy.
Your loyal supporter until.......
Mike

Youtube is for millennials - not that they don't need to hear it but we need to e-mail or call the a-holes responsible for conjuring this up or supporting anything like it.

Edited for clarity as there was an obvious misunderstanding.
Last edited by rebel on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

rebel wrote:I submitted this to the NRA and the NRA/ILA this evening. Congressmen will follow. Stop posting Youtube videos and call your representatives.

Dear Sirs and Ladies,
I have supported the NRA with both my annual membership and working at events like Women on Target for years. I came back after a hiatus caused by first import assault weapons ban and have been a member for a number of years. I was considering a lifetime membership this year along with my employee. I am an FFL in NC. I will tell you that the word is you as an organization are for some support of a bump fire stock ban, which is legal by BATF definition. There is a bill purposed by some establishment
Republicons that is very broad and dangerous, listing any way to enhance the speed of a semi- auto illegal. Are they proposing chopping my trigger finger? What about shortening the reset time? Will you support putting Geissele and others out of business? I assure you if any legislation of this sort is supported by the NRA, or any back door deals made concerning semi-autos to gain National Reciprocity, I will discontinue any support for your organization, and encourage my customers to do the same - forever. Once bitten, twice shy.
Mike

Youtube is for millennials - e-mail or call the a-holes.

First off...Grow up !

Second....i posted them here bc they are widely watched and to get the info out there better and faster to help others better understand and for a reference.

Third......im not a millenial ! Are you?

Fourth.......i also contacted my reps thank you!

Fifth..... use your brain to realize i did this to spread it faster to help with OUR cause !

Really try thinking before you get on someone before you really understand the motive behind it and help it could be because of how many people dont even know about it still.

Ps- as rebel said folks............GET ON THE PHONE AND EMAIL AND LETS KILL THIS BILL BEFORE IT CAN GAIN ANY GROUND !
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

ThreeHundredBlackout wrote: First off...Grow up !

Second....i posted them here bc they are widely watched and to get the info out there better and faster to help others better understand and for a reference.

Fifth..... use your brain to realize i did this to spread it faster to help with OUR cause !

Really try thinking before you get on someone before you really understand the motive behind it and help it could be because of how many people dont even know about it still.

Ps- as rebel said folks............GET ON THE PHONE AND EMAIL AND LETS KILL THIS BILL BEFORE IT CAN GAIN ANY GROUND !
I hope the above comments were not directed at rebel and were for the general casual reader. Rebel just posted what he did with nothing directed at you. Trust me, he is neither a millenial nor a snowflake.
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

smustian wrote:
ThreeHundredBlackout wrote: First off...Grow up !

I hope the above comments were not directed at rebel and were for the general casual reader. Rebel just posted what he did with nothing directed at you. Trust me, he is neither a millenial nor a snowflake.
Just want to make known well intentions and never be in question of being a millenial at all or lazy as it implies, trust me i have to deal with them at work all the time and cant believe their lack of work ethic.

No personal harm intended.

Like i said, the reason i even atarted this thread was to sptead the word and encourage anyone i can to call and email their reps.

Just imagine what it would do for the 2A cause if everyone that even cared about any type of gun would spread the news AND contact their reps!

We need to band together and not fall apart so we can put this garbage to bed with a shovel!

Yes i know its never gonna stop, but the moment anyone stops caring and gives up is when we as a whole will lose the foothold and lose ground.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

ThreeHundredBlackout wrote:
rebel wrote:I submitted this to the NRA and the NRA/ILA this evening. Congressmen will follow. Stop posting Youtube videos and call your representatives.

Dear Sirs and Ladies,
Mike

Youtube is for millennials - e-mail or call the a-holes.

First off...Grow up !

Not sure why you decided to jump all over rebel. If anything he is one of the best guys to have around and is a clear no nonsense supporter of our rights. you may have veered out of your lane in your response to him.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Yep, took that personal and it was meant to be general. That's on you ThreeHun.
I won't take your reponse personal as the internet tends to give you thick skin after dealing with folks that fly off the handle.
I am very grown up.

My comment was meant for gun owners that watch, post and bitch and then that's where it stops.

Not a millennial but my joints and back wish they were.

Glad you contacted your rep, welcome.
Really before your BP flares to high maybe you should work on reading comprehension.But I have been there, done that as well :oops:
No harm,no foul.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.