anyone on FB?

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

anyone on FB?

Post by GTO Kroh »

anyone on 300 aac blackout discussion on facebook? I just got blocked and booted and dont know why? not even the pleasure of some kind of warning or a message.
pd_3307
Senior Silent Operator

Re: anyone on FB?

Post by pd_3307 »

Im on it, but dont frequent it too often. Seems to be alot of "know it all" a-holes around there (that are really just stupid and looking for arguments. There are a few people that arent too bad but the "trolls" certainly enjoy it. Lol. If you are really trying to get back there try messaging david smith, elijah duray, or bruce swindoll. They appear to be the admins there. Good luck
jwb47
Silent But Deadly

Post by jwb47 »

I was on their at one time but all the guns and anvil gunsmiths drove me crazy . It just wasnt worth the time.
Mr. Chitlin

Post by Mr. Chitlin »

I follow it but don't comment.
slickyboyboo79
Silent But Deadly

Post by slickyboyboo79 »

I'm on there, but mostly read. I comment once in a blue moon, but not much. There is alot of entertainment on there, from the previously acknowledged know-it-alls.
pd_3307
Senior Silent Operator

Post by pd_3307 »

Yeah, this forum may not have nearly as many posts that they do. But the true knowledge and wealth of information is here no doubt. Its just a bunner to see someone that is new and asking questions and trying to learn, and get attacked with all kinds of ridiculous things. I appreciate all the help i've received here, and hope that it never becomes a place like that. All in all though there is good information everywhere. Sometimes its just harder to find. Sorry for all the ranting. :mrgreen:
certifiable
Silent But Deadly

Post by certifiable »

GTO Kroh wrote:anyone on 300 aac blackout discussion on facebook? I just got blocked and booted and dont know why? not even the pleasure of some kind of warning or a message.
I'm on that group but never comment anymore
To get the boot, you probably ruffled the feathers of one particular thin skinned wise ass.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTO Kroh »

I am back on Its because when I posted my new video with the FosTech echo I said like and share...so it was an ad.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

GTO I'm not trying to belittle at all, your acceptance here has been fairly painless - yes? Screw FB and all it's wannabe's. Never been there, ain't going there, don't care if it disappears in a cloud of smoke. My business has a FB page and the fellow that works for me monitors it, so does my wife. I informed him any drama that affected the business will be promptly shut down by me and the page gone.
I won't put up with any BS in my business or personal life - why I don't do FB. It's for children or for free advertising - period.
Just the fact this thread is here proves my point.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

Maybe you should log onto FB and tell us how you really feel Rebel. :mrgreen: