Search found 719 matches
on a whim (and a free hazmat sale) I ordered some CFE BLK powder to try. if anyone here has experience with it, I'd appreciate some info. is it good for subsonic and super sonic loads? all bullet weights?I haven't seen any published data on it. I will start Googling after I post this but does anyone...
- Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:47 pm
- Forum: General Gun Talk
- Topic: I may have an addiction other than 300blk and Black Rifle Disease.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3143
at least you are getting your gun back. the last pistol I had stolen, (a CZ 85) was supposed to be returned to me but was taken out of the evidence room by BATF. the detective I spoke to didn't know why. I assume it was one of the guns sent to Mexico during the "fast & furious" fiasco. it is gone fo...
- Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 pm
- Forum: Handloading
- Topic: 308 diameter projectiles; how to tell for which caliber?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7957
good info above. in reference to the 150 gr Hornandy SP bullets you have. they have been my favorite deer bullet in my .30/06 for many years. my load pushes them around 2900 fps. I also load them in my 300 Blk and 17.7 grs of H-110 pushes them about 2000 fps in the 16" barrels. they shoot good and a...
- Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:00 pm
- Forum: General Ammo Discussion
- Topic: Recipe for Speer 125gr TNT
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8952
my load for the 125 gr. TNT is 18.3 grs. of H-110. in my opinion, the TNT is the best value in a hunting/plinking bullet suitable for the 300 Black Out . (super sonic)
- Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:15 pm
- Forum: Hunting Discussion
- Topic: Trying to decide if I need a "big" caliber rilfe in additipn to 5.56/.300blk combo
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10075
my 300 Blk barrels are 9" & 16" . most of the shots I get where I use them are under 100 yds. I did shoot a 200 lb boar hog through the ribs at about 70 yds with the 9" pistol. the 125 gr. SST blew about a 1 inch exit hole with the jacket stuck in the hair. he ran about 20 yds. I normally hunt with ...