I have known a few people who have epoxy glued mounts on. May be more damaging to the finish than D&T.
The Vianni scope mount might work also and only need to DT the barrel ?
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:16 pm
- Forum: Palmetto State Armory
- Topic: PSA Blem Complete Uppers W/O bcg$ charging handle
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13363
I have been kicking around putting together an AR carbine. Can someone tell me why I should not buy this blem PSA complete lower Magpul ACS-L edition for 189.99?
- Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:28 am
- Forum: Primary Weapon Systems
- Topic: Mk116 scope mount question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10633
Still looking for some suggestions for protecting the barrel from a scope mount. I know some of you have some vintage, prized SA 22s that you dont want scarred by a scope mount.
- Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:23 pm
- Forum: Bolt Actions
- Topic: Ruger American Ranch 300BLK - Magazine options?
- Replies: 42
- Views: 26082
Anyone reloading and shooting an American ranch rifle .. if so do you have any info to share ??? ie powder, bullets etc.